How to Order Online:
To place an online order, you will be guided through three easy steps, which include layout, file upload, and payment processing. You will need the following items to complete this process:
- Your Digital Files: For press-ready files, all we will need is your completed photo. If you need free typesetting, you may also include your logo and any specific font styles you need.
- Layout and Typesetting: If you submit an order that requires free typesetting, we will email you a proof for you to approve before it goes to print. You will be free to make as many changes as you like, since we want your photos to be perfect for you. Our web site does not allow you to view the final layout during the checkout, but you will receive your emailed proof within 24 hours.
- Font Selection: If you need us to typeset your photo, you can select your fonts by clicking here.
- Payment Information: We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- Ready to Order? Click here to begin the online ordering process.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
All of Our Prices Include:
- Free typesetting.
- Free ground shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free cropping and sizing.
- No charge for adding logos or other extra images.
- FREE shipping.
- Choice of glossy or matte finish.
- Money back guarantee.
Digital File Requirements
Digital files may include your photo, logo, and any specific fonts you may require. For best results, your image needs to be 300 DPI or higher at full 8x10 size. Most high resolution files will be in Megabytes (MB), not Kilobytes (KB) and pixels will be at least 2400x3000 for an 8x10 image.
We accept JPG, Tiff, EPS, PDF, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw, in addition to many other fomats. The Maximum file-size you can upload your web site is 100 MB, but your files will probably be in the 5-10 MB range.